- The types of information we collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our websites available at: http://versantsc.com/ and staffing.versantsc.com, as well as any websites and blogs directly owned by Versant Supply Chain (collectively, our “Website”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
What We Collect and How We Collect It To ensure that we provide you with the best possible experience, we will store, use, and share information about you in accordance with this Policy.
Information You Provide to Us Personal Information is any information that can be used to individually identify you from a larger group, such as data including, but not limited to, your:
- first and last name,
- email address,
- telephone number,
- date of birth,
- mailing address,
- social security number, and
- comments or messages provided in free text boxes.
- request information,
- apply for a job,
- subscribe to our emails, and
- register yourself with the Website.
Automated Information Collection In addition to the information that you provide to us, we may also collect information about you during your visit to our Website. We collect this information using automated tools that are detailed below. These tools may collect information about your behavior and your computer system, such as your internet address (IP Address), the pages you have viewed, and the actions you have taken while using the Website. Some of the tools we use to automatically collect information about you may include:
- Cookies. A “cookie” is a small data file transmitted from a website to your device’s hard drive. Cookies are usually defined in one of two ways, and we may use both of them:(1) session cookies, which do not stay on your device after you close your browser, and(2) persistent cookies, which remain on your device until you delete them or they expire.
Of course, if you do not wish to have cookies on your devices, you may turn them off at any time by modifying your internet browser’s settings. However, by disabling cookies on your device, you may be prohibited from full use of the Website’s features or lose access to some functionality.
- Third-party Websites and Services. We work with a number of service providers of marketing communications technology. These service providers may use various data collection methods to improve the performance of the marketing campaigns we are contracting them to provide. The information collected can be gathered on our Website and also on the websites where our marketing communications are appearing. For example, we may collect data where our banner advertisements are displayed on third-party websites.
Your Choices and Selecting Your Privacy Preferences We want to provide you with relevant information that you have requested. If we ever provide subscription-based services, such as email newsletters, we will allow you to make choices about what information you provide at the point of information collection or at any time after you have received a communication from us while you are subscribed. Transactional or service-oriented messages are usually excluded from such preferences, as such messages are required to respond to your requests or to provide goods and services, and are not intended for the purposes of marketing. We will not intentionally send you email newsletters and marketing emails unless you consent to receive such marketing information. After you request to receive these emails, you may opt out of them at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. Please note that by opting out or unsubscribing you may affect other services you have requested we provide to you, in which email communication is a requirement of the service provided. Any such communications you receive from us will be administered in accordance with your preferences and this Policy.
Accuracy and Access to Your Personal Information We strive to maintain and process your information accurately. We have processes in place to maintain all of our information in accordance with relevant data governance frameworks and legal requirements. We employ technologies designed to help us maintain information accuracy on input and processing. Where we can provide you access to your Personal Information in our possession, we will always ask you for a username and password to help protect your privacy and security. We recommend that you keep your password safe, that you change it periodically, and that you do not disclose it to any other person or allow any other person to use it. To view and change the Personal Information that you have provided to us, you can log in to your account and follow the instructions on that webpage, or contact us directly for assistance.
Information of Minors We do not intentionally seek to gather information from individuals under the age of eighteen. We do not target the Website to minors, and would not expect them to be engaging with our Website or services. We encourage parents and guardians to provide adequate protection measures to prevent minors from providing information unwillingly on the internet. If we are aware of any Personal Information that we have collected about minors, we will take steps to securely remove it from our systems.
How We Use Your Information The information we gather and that you provide is collected to provide you information and the services you request, in addition to various other purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Preventing malicious activity and providing you with a secure experience.
- Providing service and support for services you request.
- Providing marketing communications that are effective and optimized for you.
- Keeping you up-to-date with the latest benefits available from us.
- Preventing unwanted messages or content.
- Measuring the performance of our marketing programs.
- Contacting you about services and offers that are relevant to you.
- Responding to duly authorized information requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Complying with any law, regulations, subpoena, or court order.
- Investigating and helping prevent security threats, fraud, or other malicious activity.
- Enforcing or protecting the rights and properties of Versant Supply Chain or its subsidiaries.
- Protecting the rights or personal safety of Versant Supply Chain’s employees.
For Website Visitors Outside of the United States Our Website is designed for use by individuals in the United States only. We do not warrant or represent this Policy or the Website’s use of your Personal Information complies with the laws of any other jurisdiction. Furthermore, to provide you with our services, we may store, process, and transmit information in the United States and other locations around the world, including countries that may not have the same privacy and security laws as yours. Regardless of the country in which such information is stored, we will process your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
Safeguarding the Information We Collect We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards in order to protect your Personal Information against accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, we can never promise 100% security. You have a responsibility, as well, to safeguard your information through the proper use and security of any online credentials used to access your Personal Information, such as a username and password. If you believe your credentials have been compromised, please change your password. Please also notify us of any unauthorized use.
How to Contact Us We value your opinions and welcome your feedback. To contact us about this Policy or your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org